Castleknock National School – Acceptable iPad usage charter
- My teacher will give me an iPad which is the only iPad I can use.
- I will use the iPad when my teacher says I may.
- I will not swap iPads with anyone else.
- I will use my iPad carefully at my desk.
- I may only walk carefully with my iPad in both hands when my teacher gives me permission to do so.
- I will have clean hands when I use my iPad
- I will keep food and drink away from my iPad.
- I will not change or delete another person’s files on the iPad.
- If I see something inappropriate or dangerous on my iPad I will tell my teacher immediately.
- Before I switch my iPad off I will double click on the home button and swipe away all apps.
- My teacher will collect my iPad from my desk.
- I will not download anything onto my iPad.
- My teacher will plug my iPad into the charging unit.
- My iPad will be taken away from me if I do not follow these rules.
Where appropriate for older classes √ When I use information from a website in my project work I will acknowledge the website I used. Signed: _________________________________ Date: _________________